Zee.Aero is developing revolutionary aircraft concepts, working at the intersection of electric propulsion, active control, and information technology. We are actively building a team of world-class engineers who have experience in fields ranging from power electronics to aerodynamics.
We are currently seeking Sr. Electrical Engineer with broad experience to join the embedded systems group. The Electrical Engineer will work closely with Senior Systems and Software engineers and will own hardware development of subsystems from inception to deployment. Should be able to contribute broadly but will be primarily responsible for hardware development.
- • Experience with design and implementation of advanced electronics
• Comfortable with all aspects of electronics design including
- Analog Sensor Interfaces
- Power Supply Design
- Microprocessor/MCU Integration
- Digital Design (1MHz to 200MHz)
- Digital Peripheral Selection and Integration (ADC, Memories, UART, etc.)
• B.S. in Electrical Engineering with 5 or more years of applicable experience
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic and highly interactive startup environment
• Must be hands-on and able to work independently with minimum supervision
• Good understanding of serial bus interfaces like RS-422, RS-485, CAN, RS-232, SPI, I2C
• Good understanding of EMI, RFI, ESD, transient suppression and I/O protection schemes
- • Experience with relatively complex embedded systems design, implementation and testing
• Experience with sensors and sensor interfacing techniques (filters, A/D interfacing, etc)
• Some experience with electromechanical drivers
• Robust power supply design
• DO-160, DO-254 compliance testing experience very desirable
• Ability to write test code in C for board verification and on-board diagnostics valuable
• Experience with ALTIUM schematic capture and layout tools
We are located in Mountain View just a couple of hundred feet from Shoreline Lake and its surrounding walking/jogging trails. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 20 PTO days, 10 company holidays, a 401(k) plan with company matching, commuter checks, and education assistance. And on top of all that, we also offer a variety of perks such as free lunches, snacks, drinks, fruits, year-end bonuses, employee referral bonus, IP bonus program, ping-pong table, afternoon chocolate, happy hours and many more.