We are currently seeking motivated aircraft technicians to support aircraft integration, maintenance, operation, modifications, and repairs of prototype aircraft. You will work with other technicians and engineers to install, remove, or modify systems, perform inspections, and support flight testing. You take initiative, creatively solve problems, and are good with the fine details. You love being challenged with unique issues, and want to be an integral part of the next great thing in aviation.
- • Minimum 3 years industry experience, with at least a portion in an R&D environment
• Able to work closely with engineers during prototype integration and testing
• Avionics and wire harness installation
• Works well independently and in teams
• Fluent with mechanical assembly procedures
• Willing to travel with the aircraft to support ground and flight testing
• Meticulous with details
- • A&P license
• Familiar with composite airframes
• Wire harness fabrication and repair
• Flight line experience
We are located in Mountain View just a couple of hundred feet from Shoreline Lake and its surrounding walking/jogging trails. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance (company pays 100% of employee premium), unlimited PTO days, 10 company holidays, a 401(k) plan with 50% company matching (no vesting period), commuter assistance, and education assistance. And on top of all that, we also offer a variety of perks such as free catered lunches, snacks, drinks, fruits, employee referral bonus, IP bonus program, afternoon chocolate, happy hours and many more.