We are currently seeking DevOps gurus to join our software and avionics group, which builds our core fly-by-wire-systems. We are trying to build the world’s best, and most highly-automated software development environment. The goal is to let a small group of engineers quickly develop high-quality, well-tested software, for a variety of fly-by-wire avionics platforms.
You will be experienced with some of the below, and want to learn about the others:
- • BS (MS/PhD desired) in CS or EE or equivalent, with 3+ years of relevant experience
• Embedded software development (preferably with ARM processors)
• C and C++, and some scripting language (Python, Go, etc.)
• Electromechanical systems and sensors (servos, motors, shaft encoders)
• Machine Learning / Deep Learning
• Experience creating and using Hardware-in-the-loop simulations
• Certified safety-critical software (e.g. DO178B/C, or equivalent in non-aviation fields like automotive, medical devices, etc.)
• Highly automated software development processes and modern tools (git, JIRA, continuous integration, etc.)
• Demonstrated ability to define and implement processes
• Decision coverage and static analysis tools
• Experience with or passionate about aviation
We are located in Mountain View just a couple of hundred feet from Shoreline Lake and its surrounding walking/jogging trails. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance (company pays 100% of employee premium), unlimited PTO days, 10 company holidays, a 401(k) plan with 50% company matching (no vesting period), commuter assistance, and education assistance. And on top of all that, we also offer a variety of perks such as free catered lunches, snacks, drinks, fruits, employee referral bonus, IP bonus program, afternoon chocolate, happy hours and many more.